Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Changing plecs circuits disabled eventhough license is valid

0 votes
Hello guys,

I have the following problem concerning licensing: I received a valid student license file a couple of days ago. I followed the PLECS blockset installation guide step by step as it is described on the installation help page.

When I open a Simulink model that includes PLECS circuits, I can open them, but when trying to do any changes it says "No valid license found. All editing operations are disabled." In contrast, if I open PLECS license manager, it says: "License valid". You can see corresponding screenshots in attachment. The same problem appears if I type "plecslib", create a new simulink model and try do fill it with plecs circuits.

How can that be? Any ideas for troubleshooting?

Some more information:
- I use PLECS blockset software 4.1.5 64x
- MATLAB / Simulink release R2017b

Best regards
mKa
asked Mar 17, 2018 by mKa (16 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Problem solved. There was a problem with the MATLAB / Simulink license, not with PLECS.
answered Mar 20, 2018 by mKa (16 points)
I am also in the same situation, but my MATLAB work normally