Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Using CAN on the RT Box 1

0 votes
Hi,

I'm trying to make use of the CAN interface on the RT using the digital breakout board.

As soon as I check the CAN1 in the Coder options I get an error saying:

"Target response 401, Error transfering http://169.xxx.x.xxx/cgi-bin/start.cgi - server replied: Internal Server Error

Communication with realtime simulation failed."

when I start the build process. This happens with an empty PLECS model and with and without any connection to the D-Sub connectors.

Same happens when using the CAN Transmitter from PLECS standalone.

I have also monitored the CAN interface using a CAN-2-USB adapter and did not see any sort of communication by the RT box.

See attached a screenshot of the whole setup.

Best regards

gntja
asked Jun 26, 2019 by gntja (12 points)
Hello,

The user community may not have any insight on specific RT Box use cases, but you are welcome to contact Plexim's official support channel at support@plexim.com with information on your PLECS license and issue.

Regards,

Kris

Please log in or register to answer this question.