Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Plecs blockset is not saving the data for complete simulation in .csv file?

0 votes
I am using PLecs Blockset with matalb and trying to save my results in .csv file. But the file is not loading properly and does not include the data points for complete simulation. PLease help how I can extract the waveforms from scope and edit/ modify them for my use.

Thanks

Sneha
asked Jul 25, 2019 by snehathakur (64 points)
Hello,

Did you read the To File block documentation? Can you post an example model?

Regards,

Kris
Hi Kris

I did read the documentation, But it did not help.

I was using this in blockset mode. So, finally I just extracted those signals to matlab/simulink and plotted them on Simulink scopes.

I am still looking for a solution to extract complete .csv file in Plecs.

Thanks

Sneha
Hello,

You will need to provide your model showing the issue, as this should otherwise work. I have attached an example model. But yes, if you pull the signals out to the Simulink level and use a To Workspace block you can post-process them any way you like. You can also load signal data into a model via a lookup table block and plot it into a PLECS Scope.

Regards,
Kris

Please log in or register to answer this question.