Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

what are the steps to Generate C Code from a PLECS plecs standalone Model

0 votes
Hi,

I want to Generate a C Code  from a PLECS standalone Model but i dont know how, do i need to Download PLECS Coder? or is it PLECS standalone version included, what are the steps to follow?

thanks

Ftehi
asked May 1, 2018 by Fethi (18 points)

1 Answer

+3 votes

Best answer

You do not need to download additional software but you do need an additional license in order to use the PLECS Coder. To request a trial license for the PLECS Coder, please email Plexim at info@plexim.com.

As for the steps to follow, there is a demo model for code generation:

1. Open the Demo Browser by choosing the menu "Window > Demo Models".
  2. In the frame on the left hand side click on the tab "Search". (If the frame is hidden, click on the tool button with the magnifying glass.)
  3. Enter the search term "code generation" and click on "Search".
  4. Choose the first hit "PLECS Demo: CodeGen3phThyRect.plecs" and click on the link "Open this model" on the top right to open the demo model.
answered May 1, 2018 by Wolfgang Hammer (397 points)
selected May 2, 2018 by Fethi