Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Program logs for out of memory error.

0 votes
Hi

I am getting 'out of memory error' for one of my simulations. I have tried all the steps mentioned in technical solutions for out of memory error, but nothing helps. I even tried running the model on a separate system having 64GB RAM, but still the simulation is aborted due to out of memory error.

Can you please suggest the remedy for this? Is there a way to check the program logs, where I can find the details of the error.

Thanks

Sneha
asked Dec 31, 2019 by snehathakur (64 points)
Sneha,

Since this is a generic question and you have not posted a model it's quite difficult to provide specific feedback.

Kris
Hi Kris

I had to remove all the thermal models, and parasitics from the simulation in order to make it work. I am now running simulation with ideal switches, no loss calculation, no heat sinks and it is working fine.

Thanks

Sneha

Please log in or register to answer this question.