Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

How to resolve this error: Derivate is infinite or NaN

0 votes
Hi

While running my simulation I get the following error at about 0.1 simulation time. This started occurring when i changed the PI parameters for a voltage controller for  inverter which is connected in parallel to PV buck-boost converter.

Attached figure shows the schematic with PV , TPFC(totem pole power factor correction) and Dual active bridge.

I have tried chnageing tolerances, varying step size, changing solvers. I do not want to revert back with the PI parameters of inverter. Is there anyway this can be solved?
asked Jan 20, 2020 by snehathakur (64 points)
Since there are multiple diagnostic messages shown, you should share the model to get support.
Thank You Kris.

The error is resolved. If it happens again, I will get back to you.

Thank You

Sneha
Hello Kris

I am getting this error multiple times now. I am not able to resolve this isseue.

I have emailed the model @ support@plexim.com.

Please let me know where I am going wrong.

Thank You

Sneha

Please log in or register to answer this question.