Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Display function

0 votes
Can you please tell me in PLECS software ,which value shows in Display block.Is it avg valu/mean value or summation.Please check my file which is uploded.
asked May 18, 2018 by hemangi (13 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hello,

You did not attach a file. But anyway, the Display block will show the instantaneous value (latest update) of the signal(s) fed to its input. You can apply any signal conditioning you want beforehand, including averaging, integrating, etc. At the end of a simulation, the Display block will show the very last value of the signal(s) of interest.

Regards,

Kris
answered May 18, 2018 by Kris Eberle (1,575 points)
can you please tell me,in RMS block which value it is showing in attached file.
Which RMS block are you referring to? The model contains several. As stated above, you are seeing the live values of the Discrete RMS of the signal.

As these signals are all continuous, however, I would recommend that you use the PLECS Scope's builtin RMS analysis and apply a 50 Hz cursor interval delta for the output current, for example.
Sir,

I have a problem in triggering of IGBT through SPWM,because of switching values are not getting correct.Kindly request you to please share your mail ID.