Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Anyone has a solar PV array model which I can use in the Fixed-Step Solver please?

0 votes

I have a solar PV model working on the variable-step solver based on the following: https://www.plexim.com/support/application-examples/280

However I am in need of a similar one which works with the Fixed-Step Solver so I can integrate it properly with the rest of mysystem. Any help or advice please?

Thanks and best regards,

Justin

asked Apr 14, 2020 by JustinXuereb (16 points)
What are your requirements for using a fixed-step solver? Are you aware that PLECS/Simulink allow for mixed-mode simulation in that a continuous or variable-step solver can be used while still allowing discrete components to always be called at the correct times? You can, for example, also put a controller model within a triggered subsystem so that it has its own discrete timing while the rest of your continuous model is more accurately calculated using a continuous solver. Let me know if this is helpful!

Please log in or register to answer this question.