Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Negative Turn on Loss for multiple values. Switching or conduction Loss Cropped.

0 votes
Hello Everyone.

I have defined the thermal model of a MOSFET with Diode (for three phase inverter) and is working fine with standalone model. However If i use it in MATLAB as a blockset, Turn on losses are coming to be negative. I have attached both standalone and matlab files here . Can someone please help me out here. Something I am missing.

Q2. I have one more but sort of lesser urgent question. Switching losses(measured through probes of individual mosfets) are not coming properly but the power flow is coming ok. Please see the above two files for reference.

Thanking in anticipation.
asked Apr 29, 2020 by archit6586 (12 points)
Can you also post your thermal description (.xml) file?

Please log in or register to answer this question.