Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Questions about C2000 tutorial, cannot find library.

0 votes

When I am trying to use the tutorial example, the error message occurs like this :

Unable to find library component 'TIC2000_Lib/Digital Out' referenced by component '<hidden component>'.

Should I get an RT-BOX license before I use the C-script 000 library ?

asked Jun 24, 2020 by shichenseu (299 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
All demos in the TI C2000 Target Support Demo Model Library use the PLECS RT Box to perform hardware-in-the-loop testing of the generated embedded code. Therefore, the PLECS RT Box Target Support Package should be installed and configured to access components from the RT Box Target Support Library. The RT Box Target Support Package can be downloaded from https://www.plexim.com/download/rt_box.

The PLECS RT Box hardware is not required to generate and run microcontroller (MCU) code or to run the demo models offline in PLECS Blockset and Standalone.
answered Jun 24, 2020 by Bryan Lieblick (1,909 points)