Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

How to implement interrupt function based on Ti c2000 block?

0 votes
Maybe I am not familiar with the concept of interrupt function ,and there isn't any interrupt function block in the library browser, so how to implement interrupt function based on Ti c2000 block? By utilizing ADC block to implement an ADC trigger?
asked Jul 19, 2020 by shichenseu (299 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Did I get the correct answer from the screenshot of User manual below?

answered Jul 19, 2020 by shichenseu (299 points)
Yes, it is correct that the Control Task Trigger block is used to explicitly define which interrupt is used for triggering the (rate monotonic) task scheduler. Note that the generated C2000 code always uses one, and only one, interrupt. If no Control Task Trigger is present in the model, the Coder will automatically setup an appropriate interrupt trigger. The execution of all tasks is synchronous to this interrupt.
Thank U so much ,my dear!!! But I am surprised to learn that only one interrupt will be existed  in the generated C2000 code , even if there are  several triggers in different schematics ?I often use different interrupts to realize different functions