Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Action commands during state transitions

0 votes
Hi

I am modeling an estimator, where the angle should get reset, once a certain condition (minimum speed) is satisfied.

On the transition arrow dialog box in the state-machine block there are 3 things that a user can specify

Trigger (works)

Condition (Seem redundant, because an && in the trigger condition would achieve the same thing)

Action (No example of how this is to be used)

Could someone tell me how to create a 1 time reset on a transition ?

Thanks

Srinath
asked Aug 4, 2020 by srinath (26 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Srinath,

To achieve what you're attempting, I believe the state-machine example provided in the demo model titled "Buck Converter with Constant On-Time Control", could be modified. I created a simple model for you. Please find it attached.

An explanation for "Trigger", "Condition" and "Action" is provided in the tutorial here -- https://www.plexim.com/sites/default/files/tutorials/finite_state_machine.pdf, on pages 4 and 5.

Regards,
Manu

answered Aug 12, 2020 by Manu Parimi (363 points)