Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Analyze transitions 0% for a long time during the implementation of RT-BOX and c2000

0 votes

I am a little confused ,when I implement a very simple model with simple algorithm into the RT-BOX or c2000,it only takes a few seconds to comple the process ,but when the model is a little complex ,it almost can't complete the analyze process, the transitions analyze process is still 0% even after an hour,so what can I do to simplify the model and algorithm?

asked Aug 7, 2020 by shichenseu (299 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Could you describe your controller or circuit in more detail?

My suspicion is that you are using discrete switching devices instead of components from the Electrical + Power Modules section of the PLECS Library. 

Please refer to the RT Box Tutorials on the Plexim website for a complete description of why the power modules are useful.  The "RT Box: Timing and Step-Size Selection" tutorial will give a basic introduction to sub-cycle averaging concept and the power modules.  The "RT Box: Model Optimizations" tutorial will further explain the exact "Analyzing Transitions" error you are seeing and provide guidance on how to optimize your model.

answered Aug 10, 2020 by Bryan Lieblick (1,909 points)
Thank U so much, I cannot express my gratitudes using my words!!!