Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Scope Objects Disappearing when Switching between Mac and Windowss

0 votes
Hi,

This is a problem I've been having for awhile. I work on a .plecs file with my Mac and then when I want to work on the same .plecs file with a Windows PC the scopes disappear and I get a number of error messages upon opening the file with my windows PC. Some of the errors are the following:

"

Error applying parameter 'TaskingMode' in block main_file: Unknown parameter 'TaskingMode'.

Error applying parameter 'TaskConfigurations' in block main_file: Unknown parameter 'TaskConfigurations'.

Error applying parameter 'ScriptsDialogGeometry' in block main_file: Unknown parameter 'ScriptsDialogGeometry'.

Error applying parameter 'ScriptsDialogSplitterPos' in block main_file: Unknown parameter 'ScriptsDialogSplitterPos'.

Error applying parameter 'DialogGeometry' in component main_file/Sorting: Unknown parameter 'DialogGeometry'.

Error applying parameter 'ShowLegend' in component <hidden component>: Unknown parameter 'ShowLegend'.

C:...\main_file.plecs, line 1217: syntax error before 'ShowFourierLegend

Removing component Scope because of parse errors.

"

Is there something I should change in the settings to prevent this from occuring?

Thanks
asked Sep 25, 2020 by goraps (12 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
This might be due to a PLECS version mismatch.  Based on the error messages it looks like you are opening a PLECS 4.4 case in PLECS 4.3 or earlier.

Please ensure you have the latest, or at least compatible, versions of PLECS on both PC's.
answered Sep 25, 2020 by Bryan Lieblick (1,905 points)