Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

What is the best method to import non-timestamped 1D look up table data in CSV format to Plecs?

0 votes
Hello,

I want a way to import 1D look up table in a CSV file and use it as 1D-Table data source. The data is not time stamped or time dependent. Right now the only way to use 1D lookup table is to manually type in data in the block which is inefficient if the lookup table is even slightly large. Is there a way to import external csv file as vector of x and f(x)?

I am aware that Plecs 4.4 has a From File block to import timestamped 1D lookup table to the simulation. I don't think that is the solution to the issue I am facing.

.Plecs Standalone 4.43 (64 bit), Windows 10.0.17763
asked Oct 26, 2020 by pchannegowda (35 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer
Hello,

Perhaps the original solution in this post can help you: https://forum.plexim.com/11/is-it-possible-to-import-waveform-data-into-plecs?show=12#a12.

Regards,

Kris
answered Oct 27, 2020 by Kris Eberle (1,591 points)
selected Nov 6, 2020 by pchannegowda