Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

The plecs blockset's license can not be found in MATLAB

0 votes
My PLECS Standalone and PLECS Blockset is of 4.2.3 and the MATLAB version is 2018b.

My operation system is win7 64bit.

When I try to add component in PLECS circuit from MATLAB/Simulink it says" No valid license found, All editing operations are disabled"

I already got the license from our university. But it still won't work in Simulink (Operation in PLECS Standalone is OK).
asked Nov 11, 2018 by YuJin (22 points)
edited Nov 20, 2018 by Wolfgang Hammer

1 Answer

0 votes
Assuming that you have a PLECS Combo license for both PLECS Standalone and PLECS Blockset, the only known explanation for this error is the attempt to use PLECS Blockset in conjunction with a cracked version of MATLAB/Simulink.

The solution in this case is to install a legitimate version of MATLAB/Simulink or use your legitimate PLECS license with PLECS Standalone.
answered Nov 20, 2018 by Wolfgang Hammer (397 points)