Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Multitone analysis parameters

0 votes

Hi there

I am running a closed loop simulation, and trying to measure the transfer function of my converter (plant) using the multitone analysis. 

My simulation starts at t=0, and at that time there is a transient, which takes 10 s to settle. Therefore, I am running the Multitone analysis with these settings, where I set "Init. simul period = 10". Just wondering wether this is correct, ie. is the multitone analysis is being performed only after 10 s that the simulation has been running? i.e is the result of the multitone meaningful and representing a perturbation occurring at steady state for my circuit (which settles after 10 s)?

settings

Thank you

asked Mar 21, 2021 by Lello (22 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer
Hi, yes, that is exactly correct!
answered Mar 22, 2021 by Kris Eberle (1,591 points)
selected Mar 25, 2021 by Lello