Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

My PLECS RT Box is unable to connect to the computer via ethernet cable.

0 votes
asked Jan 10, 2019 by vit_danfoss (12 points)

2 Answers

0 votes
Hello,

This is not an appropriate question for the user forum, please contact support@plexim.com and provide more specific information on you issue.

Thank you,

Kris
answered Jan 10, 2019 by Kris Eberle (1,575 points)
0 votes
following the RT-Box manual  Page 8 "using static IP address". (the file named "interfaces" without txt suffix)

using the ethernet cable connect one side to the rt box,  the other side terminal NOT directly connect to your PC, but use a converter to connect to your PC via a USB I/O .

try it
answered Jan 16, 2019 by yanshaofei333 (56 points)
Hi Yanshao,

Thank you for your answer. The ethernet cable from the RT Box can be connected directly to an ethernet port on your PC, provided there is one available. In case a port is unavailable, an adapter can be used.

For more questions on RT Box installation, please send an email to support@plexim.com. I can provide you with a step-by-step tutorial.

Best regards,
Manu