Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

How to create new project and code for PIL block ?

0 votes
Dear plexim,

I don't know how to generate the code for PIL block. And what is the process for PIL? I don't know how to use it. The videos webinar on Youtube just run the simulation.

Thank you
asked May 12, 2021 by keysken (12 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello,

Have you taken a look at the demo models integrated with the PIL packages that come with PLECS? These are well-documented and explain the process for how PIL works. Please install the PLECS PIL extension and review the demo model files and then let us know if you have any specific questions. For detailed instructions review the "Before you Begin" section of the PIL Manual: https://www.plexim.com/download/documentation.

Best,

Kris
answered May 12, 2021 by Kris Eberle (1,575 points)
Yes, I have opened and run succeeded 2 demo in pilframeworks folder. But I don't know when I to create new project, how can I create 2 file .out and .ehx to add to PIL block.

I have read the document, but it not mention the Steps how to create new project for PIL.

Thank you for your answer, and hope to see your reply soon.

Best,

Anh
Hello,

Since the PIL framework needs to be custom integrated into each embedded project, please contact support@plexim.com for further help on creating a new PIL project.

Thank you,

Kris