Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

How to create a plimpulseresponse handle so I can run the PLECS impulse response analysis from MATLAB?

0 votes
The helps state, "An  analysis can be started either by clicking the button Start analysis or with the MATLAB command

plimpulseresponse(block);

where block is the Simulink handle or the full block path of the Impulse Response Analysis block."

How do I determine the handle so I can run the PLECS impulse response analysis from MATLAB?
asked May 27, 2021 by JVasel (12 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

There are multiple ways to get a block handle in Simulink. You can, for example, select the impulse response block in the Simulink schematic and use

handle = gcbh;

or 

plimpulseresponse(gcbh);

directly.

Another option is the command getSimulinkBlockHandle() to get the handle from a given model path. See the Matlab/Simulink online help of these commands for more details.

answered May 31, 2021 by Oliver Schwartz (618 points)