Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Fortescue Transformation [closed]

0 votes
Hello!

In which way can I implement the Fortescue transformation?

I know that Plecs doesn't support the complex number.

Thank you
closed with the note: Since I don't need to study faults on the system, this transformation is not necessary
asked Mar 4, 2019 by Marzio96 (21 points)
closed Mar 13, 2019 by Marzio96

1 Answer

0 votes
You will have to expand the matrix multiplication on a row-by-row basis. This can be implemented via Function blocks or, for more complex computations, in a C-Script block. Please take a look at how the Transformation blocks are implemented in the PLECS Control library (Subsystem -> Look under mask).
answered Mar 6, 2019 by Beat Arnet (68 points)
Yes, I know. And for example in the following row [1 a^(2) a] with a=exp^(-j*2*pi/3), what I should write in the Function block?

u(1)+u(2)*exp^(i*2*pi/3)+u(3)*exp^(-i*2*pi/3)? Does it support the complex number i?
It would be helpful if you could provide a bit more context. What are you trying to do with the transformation? I.e. generate or analyze a signal? Can you provide a block diagram?