Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

How can I estimated the losses in my blockset plecs inverter schematic?

0 votes
In Plecs Blockset, current and voltage are null whereas in Simulink I got my voltage. When we replace it with a Simulink block, the expected current is obtained...
asked Aug 3, 2022 by tanguy (28 points)
Hi Tanguy,

Your issue with PLECS Blockset isn't very clear to me. Can you please provide screenshots explaining it or if possible attach your model so that I can better understand your question?

Regards,
Manu
Hi Manu,

The problem is that my inverter is not working in Plecs and it doesn't determine the loss. The model was attached in the first message

You will find screenshot in this message

Regards

Tagnuy
Hi Tagnuy,

Your model did not get attached in your original question, can you please attach it again?

Regards,
Manu
I finished to resolve by myself the problem. We can't interface the power signal between Matlab and Plecs. Only the signals, isn't it?

Regards

Tanguy
Correct, you can only use the input/output signal ports to exchange signals between the model in PLECS and the model in Simulink, not the electrical ports.

Regards,
Manu

Please log in or register to answer this question.