Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Where to download STM32 TSP for older PLECS versions?

0 votes
Hi,

I would like to ask where I can download the STM32 Target Support Package files for older PLECS versions.

The current PLECS license I use is for version  4.5.6, however the files found  on https://www.plexim.com/download/tsp_stm32 are for versions 4.6.1 or newer.

It seems that I would need the STM32 Target Support Package Version 1.0.

I am sorry if I am missing something obvious here, but I cannot seem to find where I can download these files from.

Thank you in advance,
asked Aug 18, 2022 by Red Chi (15 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

You can access previous releases by modifying the URL of the *.zip download.  The zip archives are named st_stm32_1.x.y_win.zip where x is the major version and y the minor (bugfix) version.  The latest bug-fix release for each major version is st_stm32_1.0.2_win.zip and st_stm32_1.1.1_win.zip

The hosting of these files is subject to change, but you can always reach out to support@plexim.com if you encounter this in the future.

Also note that with a permanent license you are entitled to all bugfixes associated with the last major release when your license expired.  If your license works for 4.5.6, then it will also support up to PLECS 4.5.9, and therefore the 1.1.1 release of the STM 32 TSP.

answered Aug 18, 2022 by Bryan Lieblick (1,905 points)
selected Aug 22, 2022 by Red Chi