Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Define number of section for a voltage divider

0 votes
Hi,

I would like to create a voltage divider and add the voltage divider to the user library. I want to create a mask for the voltage divider which asks how many resistors will be used on the high side of the voltage divider.

For example, the number of pi sections in "Pi-Section Line" (it is a component in Plecs) is variable and users can assign section numbers. I would like to have the same for a voltage divider.

If someone can help me I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Vefa
asked Nov 14, 2022 by karakaslivefa (19 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Vefa,

This is all documented in the PLECS User Manual (sections on "Masking Subsystems" and "Libraries"). Additionally, you can find tutorials on our website on this topic (#108 and #109 - https://www.plexim.com/support/tutorials). I hope this helps, but if you have a specific question feel free to post it here.

Thanks,

Kris
answered Nov 18, 2022 by Kris Eberle (1,591 points)