Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

How to load the rt box web interface

0 votes

I can get the target device through the Browse RT Boxes button, but I cannot load the web interface, no matter in my web browser or in the PLECS.

asked Nov 24, 2022 by OptimisticPoplar (22 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

This is probably due to a wrong network configuration.

Please provide more information:

• How is the RT Box connected to the PC, are they on a common network or is there a direct network connection to the PC?
  • Are you using a DHCP server or did you configure a static IP for the RT Box? If static, which IP addresses are used by the PC and the RT Box?
  • Can you start models on the RT-Box from PLECS?
answered Nov 24, 2022 by Oliver Schwartz (618 points)
selected Nov 25, 2022 by OptimisticPoplar

Thank you for your answer, I have solved this problem by changing the IP addresses of my PC.

But it is weird that the IP addresses in the file /config/etc/network/interfaces from the SD card is, for example, 192.168.0.102, but in the “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties” window, I have to enter 192.168.0.101 as the “IP address”.

Anyway, I can use the rt box web interface now, and thank you again.

In  /config/etc/network/interfaces on the SD card you specify the IP address of the RT box. In the “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties” window, you specify the IP address of your PC. This is how TCP/IP works. Each device must have a unique address.