Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

PWM enable block for F28069M REQUIRED

0 votes

Goodmorning,

I'm looking for support on my F28069M Launchpad regarding the possibility to enable or not PWMs with an external signal.

As the attachment shows, I need the enable port on the PWM module to be accessible in order to perform a choppering on the PWM signal for a square wave motor drive:
enabling or not the PWM allows me to have an output on the PWM which is 0 both for exit PWM_A and PWM_B in the 60° between the 120° operation of the inverter legs.
Currently this is impossible to do in PLECS because the ePWM block from the library allows only to have A and B outputs to be complementar to each other, but not indipendent.

Even if enabling the PWM is possible on a set-up point of view, once I try to start the simulation PLECS displays an error stating that the enable port is not supported on my board.

I'm here to ask to the developer or whoever has the ability, to kindly provide me a solution or even an update for the whole PLECS system to enable the possibility to use enable ports on F28069M Launchpads as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time,
Alberto

asked Dec 1, 2022 by Alberto (16 points)

Hi Alberto,

This question is best suited for Plexim support. If you are able to share your PLECS model, please send it to support@plexim.com, along with the problem description.

Regards,
Manu

Please log in or register to answer this question.