Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Drawing gain curve with C script

0 votes
Hi there,

is there a way to draw the gain curve of a resonant converter using an implemented function?

So that I can, for example, draw the curve over the (normalized) frequency - depending on the different input signals?

My thought was to use the XY - plotter and control it for the respective axes with a C - script. Or to use only one C - script - block to output the function Gain = f(normalized frequency) in a scope.

Best regards
asked Dec 14, 2022 by M.Jesernitzki (14 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
The XY Plot should be able to handle this and you can apply signal conditioning on the two input signals (such as to normalize the frequency) using standard PLECS Control domain blocks. I'm not sure if a C-Script is required, but let me know if you have any specific questions when pursuing this.
answered Dec 15, 2022 by Kris Eberle (1,583 points)