Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Export Scope View in PLECS Blockset

0 votes
Hi,

I have a simulation model in PLECS. I have done a m-File so that the simulation runs several times one after another with different parameters. I would like to save the scope view for the simulations.

Is there any possibility to do so?

I know that there is a solution with the "To File" block but I would prefer to have the scopes.

Kind regards
asked Dec 27, 2022 by utuber27 (22 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Refer to the following excerpt from the PLECS Documentation + Simulation Scripts + Command Line Interface in PLECS Blockset.

You would then place the above 'ExportBitmap' command in your m-File to execute when you would like to capture the graphic (i.e. after each simulation run).

answered Jan 3, 2023 by Bryan Lieblick (1,853 points)
selected Jan 3, 2023 by utuber27
Thank you very much for your answer. It helped me a lot.

There is only one little problem left I have:

The simulation runs several times with different data exported from .txt datasheets.

Now I want to have the names of the .txt datasheets as 'fileName' of the exported Scope.

Do you know how I can do this (name the file after a string)?

Kind regards
Simply replace the 'fileName' string with a string reflecting your desired naming convention.