Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

How do I correct the width of the component terminal?

0 votes

I have designed a three phase inverter control circuit but i'm having trouble correcting the width of the input terminal on the multiplexer to match that of the output. I keep getting the error:

"Error in component Voltage Source Inverter/Demux3: Width of component terminal (3) does not match width of connection (1). The connection width is fixed by component Voltage Source Inverter/Symmetrical PWM/Configurable Subsystem/Single edge/C-Script. Check the parameters and connections of these components to correct the error."

asked Jan 6, 2023 by Philip Kasempa (24 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
If the input to your division operation is left unconnected then inputs and outputs of your PWM block have a width of 1.

If you connect an element with a width of 3, then the input signal will have a width that matches assumed with of the output signal.

For example, you can connect the output of the Sum to the left of the Division component, a multiplexer with a width of 3, and so on.
answered Jan 6, 2023 by Bryan Lieblick (1,853 points)