Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

How do I test for solar irradiation variation from 1000w/m2, 800w/m2, 400w/m2?

0 votes
I am new to the field of power electronics. I model maximum power point tracking perturb and observe algorithm with a buck-boost converter.

I want to test for various solar irradiance, please how do I go about this?

I want to testfor various solar irradiation to be able to obtain the voltage, current and power, how can I do this ?

I also don't know if my c-script for the MPPT is right or wrong.

Attached to this question is my model for the MPPT perturb and observe with a buck-boost converter.
asked Feb 20, 2023 by Awesome (30 points)
reshown Feb 22, 2023 by Kris Eberle

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi, I'm already develop a circuit that you mention.

Use that YouTube reference: https://youtu.be/m74lMUmmbX0

That is a master degree class, and that channel has a continuity of the development of simulation like that you want.

If help you, I suggest you subscribe. The only problem is the language of the video, but is simple you find the papers of Marcelo Vilalva for read and implemented youself (there's also a plecs demo based in that work).
answered Apr 21, 2023 by Tironi (14 points)
Thank you. I will subscribe to the channel and learn more.