Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Error evaluating parameter 'Scale' in component MPC_GFI - real/Plant (inverter)/Vs: structure has no member 'Vs'.

0 votes

Hello,

I want to take a voltage using an 'analog output signal' from a '3-phase meter block' connected to a '3-phase inverter'. 

I essentially want to take the output voltage from the inverter subsystem so it can input to another subsystem as a signal named voltage source (Vs). 

The problem persists in the 'analog output signal' block 'scale: 5/Par.IM.Vs'. I get the following error:

Error evaluating parameter 'Scale' in component MPC_GFI - real/Plant (inverter)/Vs: structure has no member 'Vs'.

How can I create a structure or where can I define it, so I don't get this error?

Another thing to have in mind that was already on the download model, another 'analog output signal' block taking current from a '3-phase meter' work just fine, scale: 5/Par.IM.Is. I just want to do the same thing but with voltage.

asked Mar 5 by Giovanni (12 points)
edited Mar 6 by Giovanni
Giovanni, can you post your model or one that shows the representative issue?  It is likely a problem specific to your model Initialization commands.

Please log in or register to answer this question.