Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

how can i calculate switching losses and efficiency?

0 votes
i have completed my research on dual buck boost inverter with modified switching scheme .as i focus on switching losses ,which i have done in Psim simulation .i get different waveform which give clear result of switching losses ,now my supervisor asked me to get switching losses and efficiency in digits .please guide me how can i do it

thanks in advance.
asked Apr 18, 2019 by Farhan khan durrani (12 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello,

Should you have specific questions, please post them here, but a good example model to show how you can measure and calculate switching losses and efficiency (in a Scope plot, or displaying a magnitude in digits) is the PLECS demo model called "Buck Converter with Thermal Model". Please review this model and description.

Best regards,

Kris
answered Apr 18, 2019 by Kris Eberle (1,575 points)
Thanks for your good comments ....I am engr farhan khan durrani ..
I have problem with simulation..Can you please guide me
Tnx in advance
My contacts
Farhan.k95@*****.com
00923448061939 whatsap no
Hi,

You are always welcome to post your model here for the community to give feedback, but this is not a support forum. For user support, we kindly ask you email our official address: support@plexim.com.

Thank you,

Kris