Plexim provides this Q&A site (the "Site") and the information it contains (the "Content") as a public service to our users.
Plexim may update or modify the Terms at any time without prior notice to the User. If it does so, Plexim will update these Terms here. If any future change is unacceptable to you, you should disontinue using the Site. Your continued use of the Site will always indicate your acceptance of these Terms and any changes to them.
- As long as you comply with the Terms, Plexim grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited authorization to access and use the Site.
- Views expressed on the Site are not endorsed by Plexim.
- All Content is offered on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. Under no circumstances will Plexim be liable in any way for any Content, whether or not authored by Plexim or Plexim employees.
- Plexim does not prescreen information submitted by users of the Site ("Submissions"). Plexim retains the right, but not the responsibility, to edit or remove any Submission, including those deemed by Plexim to violate the Terms. Plexim will make good faith efforts to investigate allegations that Submissions violate the Agreement but (a) makes no warranty to you that it will edit, remove, or continue to permit the display of any specific Submission, whether or not subject to such allegations, and (b) will have no liability whatsoever for editing, removing, or continuing to permit the display of any Submission whatsoever.
- Before you can submit posts to the Site, you must register with a valid email address in order to show that you accept responsibility for your submission.
- You must be at least 13 years old to post to the Site. If you are over 13 years old but have not yet reached the age of majority, you must have your parent's or guardian's permission to post to the Site.
- Your user name (or alias) can be chosen freely but must not be offensive or misleading. The user name cannot be changed once you have posted the first submission.
- Multiple registrations from the same person are forbidden.
- Plexim does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. Any material, information, or other communication you submit to the Site will be considered non-confidential.
- Any material you submit must be your own work or work to which you have a license. You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information contained in your submission.
- By submitting any material to the Site you agree to grant Plexim a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and irrevocable worldwide right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such material in any media. If you do not want to grant Plexim this right, do not send the material to the Site.
- You are strictly prohibited from communicating on or through the Site any unlawful, harmful or offensive material of any sort.