Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Speed and direction of rotation from Hallgeber signals

0 votes
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I need a module that determines the speed of a BLDC motor from the Hall Sensor signals. The direction of rotation must also be recognized correctly. The block must be applicable for HIL. Can you help me? Do you have such a building block that you can send to me?

With kind regards
asked Nov 4 by Christof K├Âtting (22 points)
Christof, I am revising my earlier comment.  Have you tried to implement such a block? Do you have an algorithm you are trying to implement? Have you encountered difficulties in implementing your algorithm in a model?

If you post a description of what you are trying to achieve along with a model, perhaps I and other users can provide more constructive feedback on how to achieve the functionality you're looking for.

Please log in or register to answer this question.