Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

How to link Octave script with Plecs?

0 votes
I have a Octave script i would like to run it extract the data to plecs. How should do it ?
asked Sep 28, 2020 by Shaz (16 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello,

Can you please be more specific? You want to initialize data calculated in your Octave script to PLECS (Standalone?), correct? In the model initialization commands (Simulation menu>Simulation parameters>Initialization tab) you can directly include the Octave code, or call the m file by name if it is placed in the same directory as your model file. Let me know if this is relevant or you are trying to do something else.

Regards,

Kris
answered Sep 28, 2020 by Kris Eberle (1,575 points)
I want to use Octave as scripting language to establish xml-rpc interface and initialize the matrix values obtained from Octave script to Plecs.
As the previous user commented, please refer to the recent thread on the same topic, thanks.