Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Moving average block problem

0 votes

Hi everyone!

Constantly using the moving average block, I have noticed that for long simulation times there is a problem that I can not solve.

After a while, the value of the media "resets" to negative or zero values and this creates problems in divisions or in the square roots block.

I tried to increase the initial buffer but the situation does not change. Something to change in the C-script of the mask? What can it be?

Some photos to explain the problem.

Thank you!

asked Sep 6, 2018 by nikilito (113 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello,

Since this is a very specific question, you are encouraged to attach a model for others to better inspect the issue. If you are not able to post your model publicly, we would ask that you send it along with your question to support@plexim.com.

Kind regards,

Kris
answered Sep 6, 2018 by Kris Eberle (1,591 points)