Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

Interfacing an INA219 via I2C on STM32

0 votes
Hello!

I'm trying to develop a controller for a DCDC converter for solar MPPT. For this to work, the system needs a power meter at the input of the DCDC converter. I am used to work with INA219 for these applications. I wanted to design the controller on an STM32 microcontroller (working on a Nucleo G474RE) using PLECS Coder. However from a quick glance I see that the I2C interface, used by INA219, is not supported.

Is there any way to make this work?

Thank you very much!
asked Dec 8, 2023 by Gabriele Lozito (17 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer
Gabriele, at this time there is not an I2C library block included in the STM32 target support package.  

If you are familiar with STM32 HAL and comfortable writing your own driver, there may be a solution.  Please reach out to support@plexim.com and we can continue the conversation.
answered Dec 14, 2023 by Bryan Lieblick (1,909 points)
selected Jan 9 by Gabriele Lozito