Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

PLECS unable to find rpc.h file in macos

0 votes
I recently started using plecs on macos. I have my simulation files originally in a windows computer. I am working on co-simulation between code file written and saved in the same folder as the PLECS simulation file. In windows machine I was able to easily run simulations. But when I export the same simulation files onto my macbook, the C-Script returns a compilation error saying it couldnt find the rpc.h file that one of my files included. Can you tell me how to solve this?
asked Aug 23, 2023 by Kartik Veeramraju (14 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
rpc.h is a Windows system include file. It is used to access functions that are implemented in the Windows operating system.

MacOS does not offer the same functions and the rpc.h file would be useless on MacOS. You will need to port the Windows-specific code in your C-script to MacOS specific code.
answered Aug 25, 2023 by Oliver Schwartz (622 points)