Please take a minute to review and accept our Terms of Use.
Welcome to the PLECS User Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Many technical questions regarding PLECS are answered on the Technical Solutions page of our website. Tutorial videos, specific application examples, and pre-recorded webinars are available on our YouTube page. Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest Plexim news.

"Unable to arm data capture. The connection to the server has been closed" error

0 votes
Hi, Plecs,

I am using TI microcontroller using Plecs.

I need to get a digital data from MCU to Plecs.

But when I try to get the data, it shows the below error.

"Unable to arm data capture. The connection to the server has been closed"

Do you know what the problem is?

I can send a data from my labtop to MCU but. when I try to get the data from MCU...it is not working.(Which means,,,when I hit the activate autoriggering)

Please let me know the problem and solution,
asked Feb 15 by oming0731 (27 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
The most probable cause of this issue is a CPU overflow. In the current state of the TSP, the external mode cannot be connected to the target if a CPU overflow is happening. It sounds like the execution of your model is on the margin - it works fine until external mode is connected which increases the processor load.

One must either decrease computational load of the processor or increase the allocated execution time. Apart from general model simplifications, one can significantly decrease the processor load when using multitasking.  If you post a model I can provide more concrete guidance.
answered Feb 21 by Bryan Lieblick (1,909 points)